Friday June 15
6:00pm – 9:00pm
Hartford Rib Off Beer Fest presented by Two Roads
YOUR TICKET PRICE INCLUDES ALL FOOD, DRINK, ENTERTAINMENT, AND PARKING.
- $75 Adult all-inclusive ticket [must be 21+]. Ticket price includes one glass for unlimited 6 oz pours of beer, Tito’s inspired cocktails, Surf and Turf dinner, entertainment, and parking.
- Limited to 500 total tickets sold.
- With the purchase of a full price Friday Beer Fest ticket you will receive a 30% off coupon code to use when purchasing a Saturday ticket. This coupon code will arrive in your Friday ticket confirmation email.
- The Hartford Rib Off is a 501(c)(3) and 100% of proceeds benefit local charities. Come have fun with us so we can collectively change our world through the money we raise.
Introducing the 1st Annual Hartford Rib Off Beer Fest: A New England style Surf and Turf dinner and beer festival.
- In an intimate setting of 500 people max, the 1st Annual Hartford Rib Off Beer Fest presents a KCBS Grill event where some of the best Pit Masters from the East Coast will come to compete for the title of best steak and shrimp. This contest is independently evaluated by a panel of judges, most of whom are KCBS Certified.
- Attendees vote for their favorite BBQ sauce in our people’s choice contest, so be sure to visit every cook team and cast your vote.
- Representatives from 18 different breweries, listed below, will be on site giving unlimited samples of some of the best beer they have to offer. You will also enjoy Tito’s Handmade Vodka inspired drinks as part of our all inclusive offering. Don’t forget the delicious surf and turf dinner prepared onsite by . Live entertainment and free parking is also included in your ticket price.
- Doors open at 6pm. Event ends at 9pm.
Professors of Sweet, Sweet Music – The POSSM are Renaissance Men. We are teachers, coaches, entrepreneurs, surfers, students, athletes, family men and sometimes musicians. We are lucky to have great neighbors, fans, friends and collaborators who have helped make our short career a fantastic ride! We are having an awesome time playing music that we love (everything from Bob Marley and Johnny Cash to Sublime and Mumford and Sons) and feel very fortunate for the opportunities we’ve had. Our ever expanding group of originals feature the ukulele and the guitar and are influenced by Reggae and many versions of Rock. We have completed our first EP/demo, and were honored and excited to be voted 1st runner up for best local band/musician in the 2016 Hartford Magazines readers poll and voted best local band in the Best of 2017 Hartford Magazine readers poll.
Thank you to our friends at for generously setting up a special rate for the Hartford Rib Off!
For instructions on booking a room at the Goodwin Hotel at the Hartford Rib Off exclusive rate, click here.
For information about the Hartford Rib Off on Saturday, June 16, 2018, click here
The Hartford Rib Off is a 501(c)(3) and 100% of proceeds benefit local charities. Come have fun with us so we can collectively change our world together through the money we raise. Must be 21 or older to participate.
This event is presented by
This event is sponsored by: and more! Click to see all 2018 Sponsors
The Hartford Rib Off is a fully sanctioned Kansas City Barbeque Society Contest